The SIC Quest Atomizer from Divine Tribe is a premium heating attachment for solid concentrates that is made to rival the experience of a banger, offering a directional airflow setup but in a smaller and more travel-friendly size.
The new Quest SIC atomizer comes with some great improvements that is guaranteed to bring your experience to all new levels. Starting with the vortex glass top cap, it is now designed to work with 14mm water tools for seamless water filtration right out of the box without needing to purchase any separate accessories.
The rebuildable base deck has also been updated for greater convenience. Instead of the original dual post connection it now is made with quad posts. This streamlines the process of installing a new ceramic rod heater as you will no longer have the hassle of fitting both connection wires inside a single post before screwing them into place. Each rod has it's own post with separate screws to lock them in.
This unique temperature controlled 510 thread attachment for waxy essential oils is also made to be completely rebuildable so when one part breaks or dies out you can simply replace it rather than buying an entirely new device.
It utilizes a high quality silicon carbide heating bucket to heat your concentrates with unmatched results. The SIC bucket coil design promotes ultra efficient heating, top-notch flavor and it is truly built to last longer than most other similar builds.
The SIC Quest has a 510 threaded connection that makes it compatible with a variety of different box mods and batteries. It sees best results within the range of 40-65W depending on the type of material you are working with. (Manufacturer recommends 40-50W TCR Value 300 for 500°F)
Please note the mod shown in the pictures is not included in this set.
Features & Specs
- Newest Version Available / 2022
- Intended for Advanced Users Only
- Innovative 510 Thread Attachment for Concentrated Material
- Divine Tribe and Longmada Collaboration
- Inspired by Quartz Banger w/ Directional Cap Setup
- Advanced Temperature Control
- Redesigned Vortex Glass Cap with 14mm Connection
- Improved/Increased Airflow
- Long-Lasting: All Parts Replaceable/Rebuildable
- Updated Quad Post Deck for Easier Installation
- Slim 22mm Base
- Top Quality SIC Heating Bucket
- Replaceable Ceramic Dual Heaters
- Top Airflow Tube for Vapor Swirling
- Designed for Use Within 40-65W
- Manufacturer Recommends 300 TCR Value at 40-50W for 500°F
- Q-Tips and Alcohol Wipe Included for Easy Cleanings
Still need help?
More from this brand: Longmada
- 1 x Quest SIC Concentrate Atomizer
- 1 x SIC Bucket /Ceramic Element (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Alcohol Wipe
- 1 x Pack of Cotton Swabs
- 1 x Set of Replacement Screws
- 1 x Silicone Band Glass Protector