The Mr Bald III Series Coils are replaceable heating elements from Longmada that are made for use with their Mr.Bald III and 510 Rig Attachments.
This collection of elements includes six unique styles that can be used with either thick concentrates, dried material or some can even handle both.
Here you have both ceramic and glass quartz versions as well as some that use a hybrid construction for that perfect mix of both worlds, no matter your preference Longmada has just the type for you.
The dry options include the Skillet (Type A) and Vacuum Wickless Quartz (Type E) elements. The Skillet chamber is an all ceramic dish that evenly heats your dried blends with no combustion. The Bald III Type E element also has a deep ceramic dish but with a glass quartz heating rod for added efficiency and improved flavor.
If waxy concentrates is your preference check out the Honey Pocket and Oil Barrel versions. Each have a high quality food grade ceramic element situated in an all ceramic dish that catches any material that doesn't melt right away to get the most out of your material. The Honey Pocket option has an opening on the top of the element that allows your material to collect inside the nail for faster heating when using bigger amounts of material.
For versatile 2 in 1 use Longmada has the Crystal Glass Quartz V2 Glow (Type D) chamber. The cutting-edge Glow V2 element has an all glass quartz dish that can handle a large amount of power for rapid and precise heating that causes the chamber to glow red in just seconds.
Mr.Bald III Elements:
More from this brand: Longmada
- Type A: 0.5-0.7ohm Food Grade Ceramic Skillet for Dry Blends (15-27W)
- Type B: 0.5-0.7ohm Honey Pocket Ceramic Nail for Concentrates (10-15W)
- Type C: 0.5-0.7ohm Oil Barrel Ceramic Nail for Concentrates (10-15W)
- Type D: 1.0ohm Crystal Quartz Glow V2 Chamber for Dry Blends/Concentrates (20-40W)
- Type E: 1.0ohm Vacuum Quartz Wickless Rod with Ceramic Dish for Dry Blends (10-30W)
- Type F: 1.3ohm V-Slot Ceramic Dish for Concentrates (10-15W)
- 1 x Mr.Bald III Replacement Element - Choice of Type